Industry Partnership is the only way vendor organizations can join the MWCCA.
Industry Partnership defined:
Industry Partners are valuable to non-profit networking organizations like MWCCA. We encourage Industry Partners to join our organization. Events are not inexpensive and we are grateful that you give us the ability to defray these costs to our practitioner members. We want Industry Partners to see the value of the MWCCA, to participate in the mission of the MWCCA; to provide an environment that fosters conversation rather than simply presentation and help members grow in their knowledge, find others to collaborate with, and drive real change in their centers. You can do this best by sharing industry ideas and best practices, participating in the group discussions, and to network. But we also caution that one of the best ways to kill a networking organization is to have it overrun with vendors that aggressively pursue their own agenda at meetings rather than following the intended design and purpose of those meetings. You may have seen this happen in other organizations. The Board Members of MWCCA will protect the overall good of our organization by removing vendors whose behavior is deemed inappropriate or does not help fulfill our mission. We thank you in advance for being good stewards of the Midwest Contact Center Association!
Industry Partnership Benefits:
- Recognition and logo on MWCCA Website
- 50 words about your company on MWCCA website
- 2 Sales Representatives and 5 Contact Center Practitioners included in membership
- Opportunity to sponsor an individual event breakfast or lunch for additional $350
- Access to MWCCA membership by attending events and through online directory
- For more information please contact one of the MWCCA board members